THE BONE AGGRANDIZER
Novel combination of Calcium citrate Malate, Calcitriol, Zinc Boron with Vitamin K2-7 advantage
When supplementing with vitamin D, your body's ability to absorb calcium is greatly enhanced. Since many people already receive a good amount of calcium through diet - with some people supplementing calcium in addition - an optimal vitamin K intake is essential when supplementing with vitamin D
For prevention & treatment of osteoporosis
Calcium Citrate Malate:
- 22-27 % better absorption than calcium Carbonate
- Improve bone mineral density & gives strength to the bone
- Reduces rate of Vertebral, Hip and Femor fractures.
- Accelerates intestinal absorption of calcium
- Ensure maximum utilization of calcium
Boron (As Calcium Fruto Borate):
- Prevents Calcium loss By 40%
- Increase bone mass by 5.8%.
- Activate osteocalcin, necessary for binding calcium on bone surface
- Inhabits osteoclast formation thereby reduce bone loss
- Effectively prevents occurrence of new fractures.
- Essential mineral for bone density.
Dietary intake of manaquinone (Vitamin K2-7) is associated with a reduced risk of coronary heart disease.